Tampa BayDocks For Rent
1. Drive down to the docks and take a look at the new home for your boat. The exact slip for your boat will be provided to you on the day prior to your "move in date" to respect the privacy of our existing clients. Your slip will be one of the slips across from the Marriott Hotel or the St Pete Times Forum or the History Museum.
2. Make sure that your boat will fit in the boat slip, checking for length and width of the slip - 32 feet length maximum and 11 foot width for slips with lifts and 10 1/2 for wet slip, and less than 8,000 pounds dry weight.
3. Fill out this application and lease agreement, select the appropriate length of the lease, sign and send along with one months deposit for the amount that equates to the length of your lease to the address on the from - you can also use Master Card, Visa or American Express, or you can set up an autopayment from your bank account. Your Slip is not reserved until a lease is completed and accepted and security deposit received.
4. If you are interested in a remote control, they are available for purchase for $125.00.
5. I will hold your deposit until your slip is ready. At that time, you will be notified of the exact date that the slip is ready, and a check for your first months rent will be due, unless you have chosen the annual prepaid amount.
6. Once you are notified of a date your slip is available, contact Matt Brown (813) 325-8892 or Matt Davis (727) 692-0695, or another licensed boat lift adjuster of your choice, to modify the boat lift to accommodate your boat. They will also explain the proper use and care of the lift and where to position your boat on the lift. Typical charge for this work will be between $175.00-$225.00 (TampaBayDocksForRent.com is not responsible for guaranteeing the workmanship of these people, or anyone else listed on the website).
6. If a slip does not become available in the time frame you require, you will receive a full refund of your deposit.
7. Make Checks Payable to Tampa Bay Docks For Rent, Inc. or we accept Mastercard or Visa.
8. 7% Sales Tax is Collected and paid directly to the State of Florida Department of Revenue.
Advertise for your boat dock/slip
Locate the rental client for you
Interview the client and do a background check
Collect the rent each month and send you a check
We charge 35% per month for the service…Or, if you prefer to handle these tasks yourself, I can also bring clients to you on a referral basis for a fee equivalent to 20% of the amount you are charging.